Reference Number: CHEF_CRAN
Location: Cranleigh, Surrey
Actaris is looking for a Chef in Cranleigh, GU6 to join a local establishment opening soon in Spring
The successful candidate will be friendly, personable, and passionate about all things food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chef looking for a new role in a forward-thinking hospitality business.
The menu is built from mainly small plates and is a feast of flavours from across the world prepared fresh to order with the concept of sharing at the heart of it.
We’re looking for a chef with experience, who is confident & proactive. You will continually commit to the highest standards of service and operations working closely with the management team and have a responsibility for stock management and health and safety.
We are looking for a chef who has:
- The ability to inspire, motivate, and have a calm attitude for the smooth running of the business.
- A Warm, personable, and professional nature
- An eye for attention to detail.
- Understanding of food preparation.
- Passion for and knowledge of food, cocktails, and wine.
- Working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- Free meals on shift
Our team is the most important part of the business, translating our passion for genuine hospitality to our guests every day. We are proud to work with top industry professionals and recognise the importance of offering our team the tools, guidance, and experience necessary to build confidence and grow.
In return, we are offering a salary package between £50,000 to £55,000 including tronc per annum.
Negotiable on experience.
We insist on a genuine work-life balance.